|Quick Tips For Debit Card Use|
- Keep your receipts and record your transactions in your checking register.
- Be aware of your current balance in your checking account.
- Make sure receipts with your entire account number are shredded and thrown away.
- Choose a unique Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Remember your pin, but keep it private.
- Never loan your debit card to anyone.
- If your card is lost or stolen, call your card issuer immediately to prevent fraud.
©2006 All Rights Reserved
|On Tuesday, 15 Jan 2008, joe said:|
|On Monday, 11 Feb 2008, LoVeRlY said:|
Yeh, these tips work well. I just got my debit card about a month ago and i always have my dad take it in to get in in my checking account!!
|On Thursday, 11 Feb 2010, Lance said:|
I keep everything single receipt! I might accidently throw a couple away..But i have a huge envelope full of receits from almost 2 years ago!
|On Tuesday, 26 Jun 2007, Jessica said:|
These are fabulous tips.
|On Tuesday, 26 Jun 2007, TINKERBELL said:|
THESE TIPS REALLY WORK
|On Friday, 29 Jun 2007, SANDY said:|
YES THESE TIPS REALLY DO WORK, I JUST RECEIVED MY DEBIT CARD ABOUT 2WK. AGO AND I DO SAVE MY RECEIPTS AND KEEP UP WITH MY CHECKING ACCOUNT DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS! THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE USE THESE TECHNIQUES WITH YOU DENIT CAR OR CREDIT CARD!
CU Succeed Newsletter
CU Succeed's newsletter comes out 4 times a year. Each issue has many articles written by teenagers like yourself. Read the latest issue online in the Newsletter section.
Check out the Resources section to find information on college. Get help with understanding credit and how to manage your money. Find a job online. You will also find links to local high school web sites.
CU Succeed is a registered trademark.
©2013 All Rights Reserved.